Business tenders. What should we pay attention to in technical tenders?
Targeted according to tender documents
After obtaining the bidding documents, the first thing to do is to analyze the bidding documents and determine the bidding strategy. For example, if there are any restrictive clauses that make it impossible for us to cope with them, maybe the tendency is severe. To put it bluntly is to analyze the probability of winning the bid.
Notes on Business Objects:
1. The quotation preparation instructions should be compliant with the requirements of the bidding documents, simple and appropriate.
2. The form of quotation form shall be in accordance with the format required by the tender documents, and attention shall be paid to the correctness of the sorting of sub-items.
3. "Summary of tender quotation", "Summary of tender quotation", "Summary of tender quotation", "Summary quotation form" and other quotation forms shall be filled out in accordance with the rules of tender documents, and the compiler, reviewer and tenderer shall sign and seal in accordance with the rules.
4. Check whether the figures of "calculation of tender quotation summary form" and "summary form of tender quotation" match and whether there are arithmetic errors.
5. Check whether the figures of "Summary Table of Bidding Quotations" and "Summary Table of Bidding Quotations" match and whether there are arithmetic errors.
6. Check whether the unit price of the "final quotation form" corresponds to the purpose of the "individual budget estimate form" and whether there are arithmetic errors. Whether the cost of the "final quotation form" is complete or not, especially when making changes back and forth, we should pay special attention to it.
7. Check whether the figures of "single budget estimate table" and "compensatory unit price analysis table", "unit price analysis table of freight and miscellaneous expenses" match, whether the bill of quantities of projects and tender works can be common, whether there are arithmetic errors.
8. Pay special attention to the Compensation Unit Price Analysis Table. Whether the Transportation and Miscellaneous Fees Unit Price Analysis Table is on the high side and on the low side, analyze the reasons, and whether the unit price of labor, material and machine is reasonable and accurate, so as to avoid unbalanced quotation.
9. Whether the distance used in the "unit price analysis table for freight and miscellaneous charges" conforms to the rules of bidding documents and the query theory.
10. Whether the cost of cooperative assistant projects is close to the budget estimate of the standard section planning, whether the rugged construction can satisfy the requirements of the tender documents, whether it can be in accordance with the relevant instructions of other contents of the tender documents, and whether the other quotation materials required by the tender documents are accurate and complete.
11. Whether the quota application can be combined with the construction method of construction organization planning and organization, and the equipment allocation should be in accordance with the construction plan as far as possible, so as to avoid the big difference between the statistical tables of material machines and the equipment allocation tables.
12. Quota units of measurement. Quantity and quoted project units. Quantity can match.
13. Are the contents of the project in the Bill of Quantities and the applicable quotas common?
14. Note: "Summary of Bidding Quotations", "Bill of Quantities" uses Excel table to automatically calculate whether the quantity multiplied by unit price equals the price (the price is rounded according to the rules). Inverse unit price calculation project, unit price preservation of two decimal places.
This article is organized by Dongying Bookstore Picture and Text Manufacturing Co., Ltd. http://www.biaoshufang.com. We will provide you with more professional knowledge of Bid Manufacturing Company. Interested friends can pay attention to us. Thank you!!