The success or failure depends on the analysis details of the tender
According to relevant experts, the knowledge of tender evaluation should consider the following factors: the basic condition of the enterprise; the condition of the tender subject matter; the quotation condition; the credit status of the enterprise; and the ability of on-site installation. That is to say, enterprises should invest their efforts, focusing on these five aspects to make essential responses, and pay attention to the following aspects in detail:
1. Make a deep impression on the evaluation experts; from the point of view of bidding, enterprises should first introduce their own basic situation, and if only introduce business license, legal representative and operation scope, they will not leave too much or too deep impression on the evaluation experts. If an enterprise can write in the tender documents such as "market share" and "bidding success rate" which can best prove the strength and performance of the enterprise, it will certainly attract the attention of bidders. Subject matter of tender
2. Improve product extension in a targeted way. Before introducing the products offered, enterprises should carefully discuss the requirements of bidders in terms of technology and price. Advanced technology, expensive or expensive price, and backward technology can not successfully win the bid. At the same time, enterprises should fully display the product extension, not only describe the function of the product, but also clarify the disadvantages and good after-sales service of the product.
3. One-step quotation; enterprises should not think that the government's promotion is to save money, but to keep the price down, or even to compete at the expense of earnings; nor should they think that the government's promotion is strong in purchasing power, strong in receiving power and profitable, so they are lucky to raise the quotation consciously. It should be based on the actual cost of the enterprise's products, plus reasonable profits, and then refer to the price of similar products in the market and competitors to stop thinking comprehensively, carefully calculate a reasonable, moderate, one-step quotation.
4. Preparing tender documents carefully; the manufacture of tender documents is an abstract display of enterprises. A loose tender document will not leave the impression of rigorous and meticulous task style to the evaluation experts. Therefore, if an enterprise wants to win the bid smoothly, it must not ignore some gross details. It should carefully plan and manufacture the tender documents from the appearance design to the detailed content. The tender documents should be bound into a book. The content arrangement and classification should be more conducive to the judges'reading. It should try to prevent the essential content of the tender documents from not responding or making inadequate response, and the difference between the pre-and post-offer. Mistake.
6. Strengthen liaison and communication; the government's marketing system has many contents and high requirements. Enterprises should timely communicate and liaise with government marketing management departments, timely participate in learning, fully understand government marketing policies, intentions, information, timely restrain and correct their own lack, and targeted access to government marketing market. In the face of government marketing opportunities, enterprises should not only improve their own quality, but also strengthen their competitiveness by constantly improving technology, innovative products and good service. At the same time, we should adhere to a good mentality, facing the failure of the bid, we can not get the determination without winning the bid once.
In summary, all the above-mentioned Dongying Bookstore Picture and Text Manufacturing Co., Ltd. provide, want to know more about professional bidding company knowledge, welcome to pay attention to our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com Thank you for your support!