Manufacturing Process of Bidding for Professional Bids
The manufacturing process of tender is very complicated and needs patience. Whether it is successful or not at first, at most the tender must be at the best level and be able to live up to expectations.
1. Read the tender documents carefully, read the tender documents 2-3 times, and indicate the key parts and necessary information (some information must be provided, otherwise it will lead to the rejection of the tender);
2. Manufacturing documents; Manufacturing bidding documents required to provide a variety of documents such as: tender, bid opening list, quotation form, response form (font, font size, line spacing, segment spacing and page setting standards), format in accordance with the requirements of the tender.
3. Preliminary compilation of tender catalogue; Preliminary compilation of tender documents catalogue according to the requirements of tender documents; The purpose of compiling catalogue is mainly to facilitate the collection of tender materials. Subsequently, the catalogue can be modified discontinuously according to the data until final drafting. The various scoring points of tenders should be marked in the preliminary catalogue in order to make all participants and decision makers of tender manufacturing pay attention to this part of the document.
4. Organizing materials; organizing all kinds of materials according to the catalogue of tender documents preliminarily manufactured;
5. Data collation and editing; Stop editing the collected documents to meet the requirements of bidding documents. Stop disposing of pictures (cutting, trimming, tightening, rotation, etc.). Documents such as company business license and honorary certificate should stop scanning, tightening and trimming, etc., keep the computer convenient for early use, and the naming standards of documents are important.
6. Collection file; collect all data as a separate file, and then set up header, footer, page layout, Title format, annotation format (font, size), etc. according to the catalogue order to string all kinds of data, and then make the cover;
7. Manufacturing catalogue; according to the catalogue of bidding documents prepared beforehand, the title of annotated content is set as heading 1. heading 2. heading 3. heading 4, etc., then the catalogue of bidding documents is automatically generated, and the size of font, line spacing and so on are set for the catalogue. Then adjust the order of documents in front of the directory, and then automatically update the page number through the directory.
8. Make documents submitted independently; fill in the price and confirm the accuracy of the price and capitalization of documents provided independently on demand, such as quotation sheets;
9. Make copies; print copies of bidding documents. Stop signing duplicate documents (including the signature of the authorized legal person representative). Seal (including seals for riding). Reflect. Check. Check.
10. Make original copies; make original copies accurately and accurately, then start making original copies; choose self-binding according to the importance of the tender, choose paperback or glue binding at the graphic shop.
In summary, all the above-mentioned Dongying Bookstore Picture and Text Production Co., Ltd. provide, want to know more about professional bidding knowledge, welcome to pay attention to our website: http://www.sdjnyuehong.com Thank you for your support!