Requirements for how tender documents are manufactured:
After rigorously analyzing the bidding documents, the Task Force organizes the list at one time. You only need to provide the contents of the list.
First of all, what is the tenderer? The tenderer is a natural person, legal person or other social and economic organization who participates in the bidding competition according to the rules of bidding documents. Tenderers participating in bidding must first have certain abilities and conditions for the successful implementation of the contract, including human, material and financial resources that conform to the requirements of the bidding documents, as well as the qualifications, mission experience and performance required by the bidding documents. The rights and interests enjoyed by tenderers generally include:
1. Obtaining bidding information equivalently;
2. Require the bidder or bidding agency to stop answering questions about the relevant achievements in the bidding documents;
3. Complaining and prosecuting law-abiding acts in the bidding process.
At the same time, the tenderer shall perform the following obligations:
4. Guarantee the authenticity of the tender documents provided;
5. Stop answering questions about the achievements of the bidding documents as required by the bidder or the bidding agency;
6. Providing tender bond or other guarantee;
7. After winning the bid, a contract shall be signed and executed with the bidder, and no contract shall be transferred or subcontracted without the approval of the bidder.
The above contents are provided by Dongying Bookstore Picture and Text Production Co., Ltd. To learn more about Shandong Bidding Production, please pay attention to Shandong Bidding Production Website: http://www.biaoshufang.com, thank you!!