1、 Do not make mistakes in the "instructions to bidders". "Instructions to bidders" is a written description of the main points for attention in tender documents, which can be called "five viscera" of the tender documents. Therefore, when making a tender, the bidder must constantly study and interpret the "instructions" until they understand them. If they do not understand them well, they will misinterpret the "instructions" and the tender documents may become invalid.
2、 "Substantive provisions" should not be omitted. According to Article 27 of Chapter III of the bidding law, the tender document shall respond to the substantive provisions and conditions proposed in the document, which means that the bidder must make a substantive response to the substantive provisions in the document. If there is any omission or failure to respond, the bid will be abandoned.
It's not difficult to make high quality bidding documents at all!!!
3、 Don't ignore the important part. "Letter of tender", "project implementation plan", "technical measures", "after-sales service commitment" are all important parts of the tender document, and also reflect whether the bidder can compete. If the bidder does not give a detailed description of such "critical parts", the bidder will lose marks in the commercial bid, technical bid and credit bid, resulting in low score and reduced probability of winning the bid.
4、 Don't be careless about the project. In the preparation of the tender, some projects are very simple and easy to do, but a little carelessness will affect the overall situation and lose everything. These projects are mainly:
1. The tender documents are not sealed in accordance with the relevant provisions of the documents;
2. If the signature of the legal representative or authorized client is not sealed, such as not signing and stamping on each page of the bidding document, or not signing and sealing beside all the important summary price, or not putting the power of attorney into the bidding document;
3. The name of the bidder's company or legal representative does not conform to the record business license;
4. Failing to fill in the legal registered address of the company in the tender documents;
5. The bid security is not paid within the specified time;
6. The appendix of the tender document is incomplete, such as missing pages of design drawings, missing items in relevant forms, etc;
7. The font of the tender document is not neat and without signature.
The wonderful content of this article comes from: Shandong bidding document production. For more details, please click our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com Thank you for your reading, you can put forward your valuable opinions for this article