1. The quotation preparation instructions shall meet the requirements of the bidding documents and be simple and appropriate.
2. The format of the quotation list shall be in accordance with the requirements of the bidding documents, and attention shall be paid to whether the order of sub items is correct.
3. "Total of tender offer summary sheet", "summary of tender offer", "comprehensive offer sheet" and other offer sheets shall be filled in accordance with the provisions of the bidding documents, and signed and sealed by the preparer, reviewer and the tenderer as required.
4. Check whether the figures of "total of tender offer summary" and "summary of tender offer" are consistent, and whether there are arithmetical errors.
5. Check whether the figures in "summary sheet of tender offer" and "comprehensive quotation sheet" are consistent, and whether there are arithmetical errors.
6. Check whether the unit price of "comprehensive quotation sheet" is consistent with the index of "single budget sheet" and whether there is arithmetical error. Whether the "comprehensive quotation sheet" is complete, especially when it is changed back and forth, special attention shall be paid.
7. Check whether the figures of "single budget sheet" and "supplementary unit price analysis sheet" and "unit price analysis sheet of freight and miscellaneous charges" are consistent, whether the quantities of works are consistent with the bidding bill of quantities, and whether there are arithmetical errors.
8. Pay special attention to whether the "supplementary unit price analysis table" and "transportation and miscellaneous expenses unit price analysis table" are on the high side and on the low side, analyze the reasons, and whether the unit prices of the labor, materials and machines are reasonable and accurate, so as to avoid unbalanced quotation.
9. Whether the transportation distance used in the "unit price analysis table of freight and miscellaneous charges" conforms to the provisions of the bidding document and the investigation reality.
10. Whether the auxiliary engineering cost is close to the design estimate of the bid section, whether the reduction amplitude meets the requirements of the bidding document, whether it is consistent with the relevant instructions of other contents of the bidding document, and whether other quotation materials required by the bidding document are accurate and complete.
11. Whether the quota application is consistent with the construction method arranged in the construction organization design, and whether the allocation of machines and tools is consistent with the construction scheme as far as possible, so as to avoid large differences between the statistical table of materials and machines and the allocation table of machines and tools.
12. Whether the unit and quantity of quota measurement are consistent with the unit and quantity of quotation item.
13. Whether the contents of the project in the "bill of quantities" are consistent with the applied quota.
14. Note: the "summary sheet of tender offer" and "bill of quantities" are automatically calculated in Excel. Whether the quantity multiplied by unit price equals to the total price (the total price is rounded according to the rounding rule). Reverse the unit price of total items, and keep two decimal places for the unit price.
This article is made, collated and released by Shandong bidding document. Have you got any idea about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.biaoshufang.com We will have more exciting content for you to see.