How is the commercial bidding document formed? In the bidding process, many users' requirements are not reflected in the bidding document. At this time, if the introduction is very detailed and targeted, it is very convincing for the bid evaluation committee.
Specific methods / steps:
(1) Composition of commercial bidding documents
(2) Main contents of bidding documents (in the form of bidding documents)
(3) In particular, the bid evaluation committee needs to browse a large number of contents when evaluating bids on site. At this time, the bidding must be carried out in strict accordance with the format of the bidding document
(4) Bid price and product list. If the bidding price is provided in the bidding document, fill in the price list according to the standard. If not, make a quotation carefully. A good quotation can help professionals to compare and screen, and also help service providers to negotiate prices.
(5) Qualification certificate. Pay special attention to the qualification certificates required in the bidding documents. In addition, users' reports, qualifications and typical cases that may be published by potential competitors should be handled carefully. In the preparation of the bidding documents, the bidding materials with higher bidding qualification shall be provided as far as possible; the qualification of both parties or parties shall be provided in the joint bidding documents. If "local service team" is required, supporting materials shall be provided. For the formulation of products, necessary certificates and materials shall be provided; when using the qualification of affiliated companies, special attention shall be paid to the requirements of legal consistency.
(6) Project team introduction. The introduction of the project team should be based on the actual situation, not necessarily by senior management to participate in the project process; when using staff qualification in the task force, special attention should be paid to the division of responsibilities, age groups and qualification requirements; highlight the successful experience of team members in similar projects.
(7) Company profile. The company profile should be shortened or rewritten to highlight the content closely related to the project.
(8) Introduction of after-sales service system and training system. It is usually easy to confuse with the corresponding part of the technical statement. Pay special attention to which part to put. If both the commercial part and the technical part are needed, what are the key points? This article is usually included in the scoring standard. Therefore, the project management, after-sales service and training system of the enterprise are described in detail to meet the requirements of user bidding documents and international and domestic mainstream standards.
(9) Typical (successful) application cases in the industry. In successful cases, special attention should be paid to putting similar project experience at the front.
(10) Any content helpful to the bidding document. Some enterprises will submit certificates, patents, intellectual property certificates, horizontal and vertical project contracting certificates and other relevant supporting materials.
The above is the relevant content introduced by the small edition of professional bidding company. If you want to know more, please visit the website: http://www.biaoshufang.com