1 precautions for cover
1. Whether the cover format is consistent with the format required in the bidding document, and whether there is any typography in the text printing.
2. Whether the cover section and mileage are consistent with the bidding section and mileage.
3. Whether the enterprise legal person or entrusted agent signs or seals in accordance with the provisions, whether the official seal of the unit is affixed in accordance with the provisions, and whether the name of the bidding unit is consistent with the name of the unit at the time of qualification examination.
4. Whether the bidding date is correct.
5. Whether the contents of the table of contents are consistent with the requirements of the bidding documents from order to text.
6. Whether the catalog number, page number and title are consistent with the content number, page number (content first page) and title.
Tender and appendix to tender
7. Whether the format, bid section and mileage of the bidding document are consistent with the provisions of the bidding document, and whether the name of the construction unit and the name of the bidding unit are correct.
8. Whether the quotation amount is consistent with "total of bidding quotation summary", "summary of bidding quotation" and "comprehensive quotation list", whether the case is consistent, and whether the quotation amount of international bids in Chinese and English is consistent.
9. Whether the construction period indicated in the bidding document meets the requirements of the bidding document.
10. Whether the tender has been sealed as required.
11. Whether the legal representative or entrusted agent signs or seals as required.
12. Whether the date of the tender is correct and whether it is consistent with the cover.
The above is the professional bid http://www.biaoshufang.com I hope the detailed introduction will help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide services for you with our attitude