The following eight aspects must be paid enough attention to in the tender
1. Business documents. Such documents are used to prove that the bidder has fulfilled the legal procedures and the tenderee understands the bidder's commercial credit and legitimacy. Generally, it includes the bid security, the bidder's letter of authorization and supporting documents, the joint agreement provided by the joint venture bidder, the credit certificate of the company represented by the bidder, etc. if there is a subcontractor, the credit document shall also be issued for the review of the tenderee.
2. Technical documents. If it is a construction project, it includes all contents of construction organization design to evaluate the technical strength and experience of the bidder. For projects with complex technology, there are detailed requirements for the content and format of technical documents, and the tenderer shall fill in them in accordance with the regulations. In the preparation of technical requirements, the emergence of trademarks, manufacturer's names, places of origin, etc. shall be treated with caution. If these names or patterns are not enough to describe the technical requirements of the buyer, the words "equivalent to" must be added.
Many documents need to be sealed and signed. Try to fill them in as much as possible. Don't let the panel find any excuses.
3. Price documents. This is the core of the bidding document. All price documents must be prepared in full accordance with the format specified in the bidding document. No change is allowed. If there is any omission, it is deemed that it has been included in other price quotations.
4. "Instructions to bidders" should not be mistaken. "Instructions to bidders" is a written description of the specific precautions that the tenderee reminds the bidders to be comprehensive and correct in the bidding document. It can be said to be the "five viscera" of the bidding document (implying the "heart", "liver", "kidney" and other five viscera of the bidding document). When making a record of successful transactions with large data rates, a bidder understands "nearly three years" as "recent years". The "successful transaction business record" is understood as "the successful development record of internal organization", so that the formed bidding document violates the "instructions for bidding" and becomes a waste paper.
5. Don't omit "substantive requirements". Laws and regulations such as the law of government procurement, the law of bidding and tendering, and the administrative measures for bidding and tendering of goods and services purchased by the government stipulate that the bidding documents shall respond to the substantive requirements and conditions set forth in the bidding documents. This means that any bidder who fails to respond to a substantive requirement in the bidding document will become an invalid bid. If a bidding document stipulates that the bidder must have 5 conditions. If the bidder e omits the response to the requirement that "if the bidding goods have the operation license, the bidder must have the operation license of the goods"; if the bidder f omits the response to the requirement that "the bidder must obtain the authorization document for the equipment manufacturer" in the bidding document, the bidder E and the bidder f will be eliminated due to the "omission" 。
6. "Important part" should not be ignored. "Letter of bid", "project implementation plan", "technical measures" and "after-sales service commitment" are all important parts of the bidding document, and also reflect whether the bidder has competitive strength. If the bidder doesn't pay attention to these "important parts" and doesn't make a serious, detailed and perfect statement, it will make the bidder lose points in the commercial bid, technical bid, reputation bid and so on, and finally lose the list. For example, if the bidder does not pay attention to the "letter of bid", it will not fully reflect the "value" of the company in the "letter of bid", not fully describe the company's performance, or even the important awards (provincial, municipal, Luban awards, etc.) that will be won, and the large-scale and important projects that will be constructed are not detailed in the "letter of bid", so it cannot fully express the company's bidding project And sincerity. For example, some bidders do not pay attention to "technical measures" and ignore the detailed introduction of the resume, performance of the project leader and main technical personnel to be dispatched and the name of the excellent equipment to be used in the project, so that they are out of the game due to low scores in these aspects.
7. Don't be careless about "small projects". When making bids, some projects are very small and easy to do. However, a little carelessness will affect the overall situation and lead to total loss. These minor items are as follows: ① the bidding document is not sealed in accordance with the relevant requirements of the bidding document; ② the bidding document is not sealed completely with the seal of legal person or authorized person, such as not signing and sealing on each page of the bidding document, or not signing and sealing beside all important summary bid prices, or not putting the authorized letter in the bidding document; ③ the name of the bidder's unit or legal person is inconsistent with the registration license (4) failing to fill in the legal registered address on the tender; ⑤ failing to pay the tender security within the specified time; ⑥ incomplete attachment information of the tender, such as missing pages of design drawings, missing items of relevant forms, etc.; ⑦ the tender is not well written and illegible; ⑧ the tender is not bound neatly, or there is no catalogue, page number, or before the binding of documents Reverse, etc.
8. "Co production" should not be despised. In the actual bidding procurement, sometimes more than two suppliers form a bidding consortium to bid as a bidder. In this way, the tender requires several suppliers to cooperate. No party participating in the joint production can be despised. If everyone doesn't pay attention to it, it will happen that you depend on him, he depends on you, everyone doesn't take it seriously and is not responsible, resulting in the formation of invalid targets. For example, in a large-scale project bidding, there are 9 suppliers in a joint venture