1. Establishment of bid evaluation committee
The bid evaluation committee is composed of experts and representatives of the tenderee. Generally, the representative of the tenderee serves as the chairman of the Committee. Before the bid opening, the experts shall be extracted from the expert database by the tenderee, and the expert information shall be kept confidential. There are "avoidance principles" for its experts.
2. Bid evaluation preparation
(1) Preparation of staff and judges
The staff shall distribute the bidding documents and bid evaluation related forms to the judges. The judges shall be familiar with the general situation of the bidding project, the main contents of the bidding documents, the bid evaluation methods and standards, and make clear the bidding purpose, the scope and nature of the project, as well as the main technical requirements, standards and commercial terms in the bidding documents.
(2) Make a systematic review and comparison of the bidding documents according to the bidding documents.
3. Preliminary review
(1) Conformity appraisal of bidding documents
1) Validity of bidding documents
2) Completeness of bidding documents
3) Consistency with bidding documents
(2) For the query of the bidding document, the bidder shall be required to give explanation and clarification in written form.
(3) Relevant information of bid rejection shall conform to the bidding documents and relevant national regulations.
4. Detailed review
(1) Staff work
The bid evaluation assistant staff shall assist the judges in calculating, reviewing and summarizing the bid evaluation scores of each bid.
(2) Review procedure
1) Technical evaluation
The main contents include the feasibility of the construction scheme, the reliability of the construction schedule, the assurance of the construction quality, the technical ability of the engineering materials and mechanical equipment supply in accordance with the design technical requirements, and the technical review of the proposal submitted in the bidding document in accordance with the provisions of the bidding document.
2) Business assessment
The main contents include reviewing the correctness of all quotation data calculation, analyzing the rationality of quotation data, and commercial evaluation of the proposed scheme.
3) Clarification of bidding documents
The bid evaluation committee may meet with the bidder to clarify its bid documents, raise questions orally or in writing, and ask the bidder to answer them. Then the bidder shall reply in writing within the specified time. The questions to be clarified and confirmed must be formally signed by the authorized representative and be an integral part of the bid documents.
5. Bid evaluation report
(1) The contents of the report mainly include the basic information and data sheet, the list of members of the bid evaluation committee, the record of bid opening, the list of qualified bids, the description of rejected bids, the bid evaluation standard, the list of bid evaluation methods or factors, the list of score comparison, the sequence of the evaluated bidders, the summary of clarification and correction, etc.
(2) The bid evaluation report shall be signed by the members of the bid evaluation committee.
(3) Submit a written bid evaluation report and dismiss the bid evaluation committee.
6. Recommend candidates for winning the bid
The number of candidates recommended by the bid evaluation committee shall be limited to 1-3, and the order shall be indicated.
This article is from: professional bidding production company. For more information, please click: http://www.biaoshufang.com We will provide a satisfactory service for your questions. Welcome to call!