Use green to mark out the details that we are prone to make mistakes in the preparation of bidding documents:
1) Name. In particular, some small place names in the bidding documents should be paid attention to and must not make mistakes in the bidding process. If you pay attention to the template, many small place names make mistakes that do not respond to the bidding documents. What is the high score?
2) Time. In general, you will not have problems in large time when making the tender. Here, we need to pay attention to some time in the "technical terms of project requirements", such as the operation time specified or required in the bidding document. No matter how well the tender is done, the result is that the error of the operation time in the scheme is the biggest mistake because of the reference to the template, which will result in the major points deduction, and the major points will be rated as "invalid tender" by the experts; however, too many editors will get points deduction because of their confusion, most of which is the case;
3) Number. Mark out all the numbers in the bidding document and the requirements for the numbers; the most prone problem in the template is the number, and the number error is not responding to the bidding document, the consequences can be imagined;
4) Margin, deviation form, etc. It must take 10 seconds to read the content, which is often overlooked. To ponder over the meaning expressed, in the process of making tender documents, there are often mistakes in understanding the meaning in deviation form and letter of authorization. If there is such a problem, it will be generally rated as "invalid tender";
5) Binding. To understand the binding requirements word by word and sentence by sentence, a lot of bidding traps appear in this item, a little mistake will be directly evaluated as "invalid bidding", which is the lowest mistake;