Primary objective arrangement: according to the requirements of the bidding documents, the contents of the bidding documents shall be preliminarily prepared; in order to facilitate the collection of the bidding documents. The scoring points, control points and advantages shall be marked in the preliminary catalogue for the purpose of making the bid makers pay attention to this part of documents.
Post arrangement: set the title of the main body content as Title 1, Title 2, title 3, title 4, etc. according to the pre-determined directory of the bidding document, and then automatically generate the directory of the bidding document, and set the size font format, line spacing, etc. for the directory.
The contents shall be detailed and clear as far as possible, so as to facilitate the bid evaluator to quickly find the key points. If the electronic version of the bid document is to be submitted, the directory index shall be set.
1. Date: generally written from the date of purchase of tender to the date of tender, other dates are not allowed.
2. Each level of title shall be followed by the signature, the bidder, the bid representative and the date (determined according to the bidding document and the layout)
3. If it needs to be signed by the bidding representative and the legal representative, it cannot be printed
4. For scanned documents, the words "consistent with the original" shall be inserted
5. Official seal is required for handwriting, name of the bidder and "consistent with the original"
6. The picture of the stamped scanning copy shall be set in gray
7. Keep it at all times during the process of making the tender, and the file name shall be clear
Thank you for your reading. For more information and questions, please click http://www.biaoshufang.com. We will continue to work hard to provide services for you. Thank you for your support!