1. Check the accuracy of the general description of the works.
2. The planned commencement and completion date shall conform to the schedule and rules in the bidding document, and the stage schedule and node schedule of the subdivisional works shall be satisfied with the bidding document rules. The construction period shall be reasonable in advance, and corresponding measures shall be taken. If it cannot be done in advance, it shall never be done in advance, such as the construction period of the erecting works.
3. The text narration and construction sequence arrangement of the construction period shall be in common with the "image progress chart", "bar chart" and "network chart", especially the construction period of the erecting works shall be carefully arranged according to the specific situation, so as not to cause the phenomenon inconsistent with the actual situation.
4. Overall deployment: the construction force and the chief person in charge shall work together with the qualification review plan, and the narrative shall be in line with the "plan", "organization chart", "personnel resume" and personified post.
5. The construction plan must match with the construction method and process.
6. The construction plan is in common with the requirements of the bidding document and the promises related to the bidding document. Data supply and Party A's requirements are the same: joint storage and transportation, Party A's supply or bidding procurement. The temporary communication plan shall be handled according to the requirements of the bidding document. (if overhead line is required, it cannot be quoted by wireless). The number of construction units shall be equipped in accordance with the bidding document rules.
7. Project progress plan: the total construction period and critical project construction period shall meet the requirements of the bidding document.
8. Whether there is special arrangement for special engineering projects: if the project method of construction in winter is proper, strikes must be taken for those affecting the quality, strikes shall be considered for swelling soil in rainy season, bridges and culverts crossing seasonal rivers shall be completed before rainy season, and the process and construction period shall be arranged reasonably.
9. Note: whether the process arrangement of "network diagram" is reasonable and whether the critical line is correct.
10. Check whether the "network diagram" is correctly represented when it needs to be interrupted, whether the completion of each project is in the corresponding position, and whether the virtual operation is reasonable.
11. Whether the projects in the "image progress chart", "bar chart" and "network chart" are complete: subgrade, bridge and culvert, track or pavement, housing, water supply and drainage, station and yard equipment, Dalin, etc.
12. Whether the "plan" has arranged the location of the army station, construction site and large temporary equipment according to the bidding document, and whether the land occupation and project quantity of the station, construction site and large temporary project are consistent with the words.
13. Whether the labor force, data plan, mechanical equipment and test instrument list are complete.
14. Whether the annual, quarterly and monthly plans for labor force and data are prepared in accordance with the bidding requirements.
15. Whether the labor force equipment and labor force curve are consistent, and the difference between the total number of working days and the total number of working days in the budget table should be reasonable.
16. Whether the construction plan and construction method described in the bidding document meet the requirements of planning documents and bidding documents, and whether the data used are common with the planning.
17. Whether the description of construction method and process conforms to the current planning specifications and standards.
18. Whether there are flood control methods (if required), and whether the methods are powerful, specific and feasible.
19. Whether there are public security, fire control methods and labor adjustment methods in busy farming season.
20. Whether the quantity of primary engineering data is consistent with the quantity of statistical table of labor, materials and machines in the budget table.
21. Whether the type, model, construction method and process description of the equipment in the list of mechanical equipment and testing instruments are common, and whether the quantity is satisfied with the project implementation requirements.
22. Whether the construction method, process description, block diagram and construction plan are the same, whether they are the same with the process description of key project construction arrangement; whether the general progress chart and key project progress chart are the same.
23. Whether the narration of construction arrangement and construction progress arrangement is common with the narration of quality assurance method, safety assurance method and construction period assurance method.
24. Whether the process block diagram of the main project in the bidding document is complete.
25. Whether the construction method of the major project is the same as the plan advocated by the planning unit, and whether the reasons are reasonable and abundant.
26. Whether the construction plan and method consider the cooperation and connection with the adjacent bid section and the previous and subsequent processes.
27. Whether the temporary project arrangement is reasonable, whether the quantity is satisfied with the construction demand and the requirements of the bidding document. Whether the location and quantity of temporary land occupation conform to the rules of bidding documents.
28. Whether the transition plan is reasonable and feasible, and whether it is consistent with the bidding documents and planning purposes.
This article is organized and published by professional bidding companies. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.biaoshufang.com, we will have more wonderful contents for you to see.