1. Check the signature of legal representative or authorized representative: check whether there is signature or seal on each page, whether the signature is correct, and whether it is consistent with the authorized person.
2. Check the authorized client: whether the authorized client (some bidding projects also require fairness), the name of the bidder are correct, whether the power of attorney has the signature of the legal person and the authorized agent, whether the legal person id card and the authorized agent ID card are attached, whether the official seal of the unit is stamped, and whether the power of attorney is fair and whether the notarial certificate issued by the impartial unit is required.
3. Check the number of copies of the tender documents: according to the requirements of the bidding documents, check the number of originals and copies of the tender documents, and pay attention to the number of electronic copies required to be provided.
4. Check the sealing method and sealing paper: whether the sealing method and sealing paper are in accordance with the requirements of the bidding document.
5. Check the sealing bag cover: whether the information is filled in according to the requirements of inner and outer sealing, whether the project code and name of the bidding document are correct, whether the original and copy are packaged separately, if the original and copy are sealed first in the inner and then in the outer, whether the inner seal is stamped with the seal of the original and copy, and whether the seal of the original and copy is stamped on the outer of the sealed bag separately packed with the original and copy. Whether the sealing seal or the official seal of the unit is sealed on the outside of the packaging bag must be clearly identified.
With the summary of professional bidding companies, we hope to help our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com or call us for consultation, and we will do our best to solve it for you