What are the detailed steps in the bidding process?
1、 Get bidding announcement
Note: at this time, it is necessary to determine which bidding company will do it, and the bidding company's contact number. Then pay attention to the information on the Internet at all times. When the information is released, hurry up to the next step and buy the bidding documents.
2、 Purchase proposal
After obtaining the bidding announcement, first of all, you should carefully read the bidding announcement, find out the deadline for application, the price of bidding documents, the specific time and place for application, and the certificates you need to carry when you apply. Then go to sign up for the bidding documents before the time and place specified in the bidding announcement. Note: A. It is necessary to pay attention to whether the original certificate is required to be provided when signing up; B. It is better to write it on the U disk when purchasing the tender, for example, the bidding agency can provide the electronic version of the document and copy one copy, which can save a lot of time when doing the tender.
3、 Read the bidding documents
1. After receiving the bidding document, carefully read the bidding document to ensure that every page or even every word in every line of the bidding document can be seen. A bidding document should be carefully read repeatedly to ensure that there are no omissions and correctly understand the contents and requirements of the bidding document.
2. After reading the bidding documents, find out the problems in time, such as: determine the deadline of the bidding documents, the name, contact person and contact information of the bidding agency, the time and place of submission of the bidding documents, the amount of the bid security, and the form of submission of the bid security. At this time, special attention shall be paid to the requirements in the bidding document, especially the part marked with * and it is better to use a pen to draw it out below to give a hint. In addition, some bidding companies have many bidding departments. At this time, special attention should be paid to the account of bid security remittance, because a bidding company may have 10 departments, and the remittance account number of each department is different. In this way, it can prevent the trouble of applying for refund caused by wrong remittance department when there are multiple bids in one bidding in the same period.
3. (bank check, bill of exchange, cash or other?), number of copies of bidding documents, bidding quotation method, matters to be noted in budget preparation, whether there are special requirements in technical part, required qualifications and whether the original of these qualifications is required, the attendees at bid opening, whether the project manager is required to attend at the same time, etc. shall be familiar with the matters, and it is better to draw a line on the bidding document, And mark the key tips.
4、 Preparation of tender
The tender is generally divided into payment, commercial tender and technical tender.
1. Terms. It mainly includes the following contents: invitation for bids; instructions to bidders; technical requirements and attachments of bidding projects; technical standards and specifications; bidding document format; bidding enterprise qualification document; bidding guarantee document; contract.
(1) Instructions to bidders : the instructions to bidders are the precautions that the tenderee informs the bidders about bidding, so that the bidders can understand the precautions clearly. The instructions to bidders usually include the following contents: project name, owner name, capital source, name, contact person and contact information of the bidding agency, number of copies of bidding documents, bidding quotation method, bidding address, bid closing date, and bidding Validity period and other main contents.
(2) Qualification documents of the bidder: in the process of bidding, the general owner will make some requirements for the bidder, and those who fail to meet these requirements will be regarded as unqualified. These requirements are usually put forward according to the company scale, qualification, performance and other aspects of the bidder.
(3) Tender guarantee document: it is a necessary document for valid tender. Generally, there are three forms of guarantee documents: check, bid bond and bank guarantee. The bid bond is issued by the bank, and the bid is based on the bank's reputation. If the bidder abandons the bid or refuses to sign the contract within the period of validity of the bid, the bidding company has the right to confiscate the security deposit to make up for the losses incurred in the bidding process.