1. The composition of bidding documents should be clear
The compilers of bidding documents need to practice a pair of golden eyes, see the constituent parts of the bidding documents, distinguish the key points and difficulties of each part, and stop the preparation of targeted bidding documents. Such as tender invitation letter, tenderer's notice, quotation request, contract text, bid evaluation method, tender document format and related requests.
2. The Composition of Bidding Documents Should Be Clear
The preparation of tender documents shall be strictly carried out in accordance with the request of tender documents, and the scoring points shall be arranged as far as possible according to the order of the scoring requests, so as to be consulted by the tender evaluators. Secondly, the documents to be provided should be clearly marked in the tender catalogue. For example, tender letters, authorized letters of petition of magic weapon representatives, tender quotation forms, service promises and other clarifications and materials.
3. Understand the qualifications and creditworthiness certificates that should be submitted.
Qualifications and creditworthiness certificates are documents submitted by the tenderer to prove that the tenderer has qualifications to participate in the tender and win the tender before the contract can be implemented. As far as the preparation of tender documents is concerned, each qualification certificate document is both an admission ticket and a "reminder". Once slightly omitted, it may lead to the occurrence of abrogated tenders. Therefore, the compilers of tender documents should list the information they need to provide one by one as soon as they get the tender documents. If there is a need to do it temporarily, the time should be arranged reasonably.
In the preparation of bidding documents, the documents needed are listed one by one to reduce the probability of mistakes.
4. Understand the request for preparation of tender documents.
The following requests shall be made for the preparation of tender documents:
1. Bidding documents shall be clearly written, complete in content and shall not be altered. If amendments are made, the amendment office shall have the seal of the legal representative or his authorized representative.
2. The tender documents shall be prepared and filled in in accordance with the uniform format of the rules in the tender documents, such as requesting to be manufactured with A4 paper or other uniform specifications, and compiling catalogues and binding volumes strictly in accordance with the order of the rules; the quotation form shall be filled out in accordance with the request for tender quotation, otherwise it will be regarded as a tender document with incomplete response.
3. Under normal circumstances, tender documents should include several original and duplicate copies, and ensure that the contents of the original and duplicate are severely different. If there is no difference between the original and the copy, the original shall prevail; the original shall be filled in or printed in fadeless blue and black ink with the words "original".
4. The tenderer must ensure that all the materials provided in the tender documents are true and reliable, and accept the tenderer's request for further inspection of any of them.
5. The tender documents must be signed by the legal representative or authorized representative.