The joint bidding refers to the joint bidding of two or more legal persons or other organizations as a bidder. Joint tenders can be understood as follows:
(1) The joint parties to the construction project contracted by the consortium shall be legal persons. The form may be a consortium of more than two legal persons, each of which should have certain conditions. According to the regulations, all parties in the consortium should have the corresponding ability of bidding project. The consortium composed of all parties in the same profession shall determine the qualification level according to the units with lower qualification level. The purpose of this regulation is to prevent the lower qualified party from obtaining the qualifications of the winner in the name of the higher qualified party, resulting in the phenomenon that the quality of construction projects can not be guaranteed after winning the bid.
(2) The consortium does not have legal personality. The consortium is a temporary organization. The purpose of the consortium is to enhance the competitiveness of bidding, reduce the financial burden caused by the payment of huge performance guarantees by all parties in the consortium, diversify the bidding risks of all parties in the consortium, make up for the relative shortcomings of the technical forces of all parties concerned and improve the reliability of the projects jointly undertaken. Sex.
(3) The consortium is voluntary. It is the bidder's own business to form a consortium of bidders. Whether to form a consortium or not and how to form a consortium are entirely determined by the bidder himself. The bidder cannot force the bidder to form a consortium to bid jointly.
(4) The consortium shall bid as a bidder. Although the consortium is not a legal person organization, it should bid in the name of all the parties constituting the consortium and sign a contract with the tenderer. Joint signing of a contract means that all parties of the consortium shall participate in the conclusion of the contract and sign or seal the contract. The parties of the consortium shall bear joint and several liabilities to the tenderer for the winning project. The rights, obligations and responsibilities between the parties in the consortium are based on the contracts concluded by the parties in the consortium.
(5) Commonwealth joint bidding generally applies to large-scale construction projects and complex construction projects.
With the summary of Shandong Bid Making, I hope it will be helpful to our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click on our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com or call for consultation. We will try our best to solve it for you.