1. Open Bidding, Competitive Negotiation, Invited Bidding and Single Source Procurement
(1) Simply speaking, public bidding has only one opportunity to offer, and the first offer is the final offer. There are at least three bidders who meet the requirements of the tender documents. If there are less than three bidders, the tender will be rejected and re-recruited at the selected date. In some places, when there are fewer than three, they will also turn to competitive negotiation, which is decided by the votes of bidders, bidding agencies and bidders. Kunming Bidding Compilation
(2) Competitive negotiations have two or three quotation opportunities, which are based on the requirements of the tenderer. It is stipulated that there are at least three bidders who meet the requirements, but in some places only two bidders who respond substantially can open their bids normally.
(3) Invited bidding means that only by receiving the invitation of the bidding unit can the bidding documents be purchased for bidding. The first two methods can purchase the bidding documents only if they meet the requirements of the bidding announcement (e.g. company registered capital, company qualification, company case, company personnel certificate requirements, etc.).
(4) Single-source procurement refers to a kind of government procurement method in which the purchaser purchases from a specific supplier only from the sole supplier, in unforeseen emergencies, in order to ensure that consistent or supporting services are purchased from the original supplier within 10% of the original contract value. Let's take a look at this, because in most cases there is no chance to participate.
Basic Tools for Bidding
(1) word (2) Excel
All bidding documents are printed out after word is finished. Making bidding documents requires basic word basis, such as how to modify font size, how to add title, how to insert tables in it, how to bold font and so on. Kunming Bidding Compilation
Excel is a very useful tool, the quotation form in the tender is a very important part, using this software to calculate the price will not be wrong, do not use computers and pens, unless you want to make mistakes in the tender.
Ready for these two tools, we will begin to read through the first page of the tender documents, and then draw the key points. The first two articles described in detail that "there are many important terms in the tender documents, how can I write them down?" Here is no more elaboration. Then we can build the framework according to the bidding documents. In the first article, we introduce in detail how to build the bidding framework without making mistakes. The big frame can be built to fill in the content.
Xiaobai, who just started to make tenders, often asks me if I can fill in the contents. The company's qualifications go to your administrative requirements, scan and insert them into the tender, how to write the warranty period? How to write the delivery period? Look at the tender documents, there will be corresponding requirements, if there is no communication with the manager. I do not understand the product, how to write the parameters? Communicate with the manufacturer, or with your company's technology, and the manufacturer to refer to the parameters can refer to "how to communicate with the manufacturer technical part to ensure the successful completion of the tender". How to write the service content and implementation plan in the tender documents? Refer to the company's previous tender documents, but do not use them for reference. Copy, each project is different, must be revised to correspond to the tender documents. There is no reference, go to Baidu, or to modify, do not copy. I want to have a certain ability to write, not every time there will be ready-made material waiting for you.
Focus - Special attention
1. Project name, project number and package number must be right. They must be right. How to do it well is to copy the bidding documents.
2. Price capitalization must be correct, how to do it well, excel calculation, and then paste the price to word, capitalization conversion will not be wrong. First, copy the capitals to the position of capitals, select the middle and lower case - - - Insert - - - insert the number - - - select the capitals can be, the end must have meta-integrity.
3. Business and technology deviation tables/response tables should be fully responsive in principle, and there should be no negative deviation, otherwise there will be the risk of deduction and rejection of the bid.
4. The number of copies of the original copy and the original copy must be reflected on the cover and cover. It can be seen clearly if it needs to be sealed separately or without electronic files.
5. Inspection should be made at the place where the official seal is affixed and the name is filled in, so as not to omit it.
6. There should be no other project names or other unit names in the tender, and the duplicated contents must be checked.
7. Don't modify or remember the previous tender when you make a new tender. Make sure to form this good habit and reopen word to make it safer and faster.