Project bidding can be divided into international and domestic parts. Before swordfish bidding subscription, more content is domestic project bidding. Today, to talk about international project bidding, the main point is bidding quotation. As for the bidding unit, the quality of bidding quotation directly affects the success rate of bidding.
Compared with domestic projects, bidding quotations for international projects not only constitute more projects, but also have different classification and calculation methods for each contractor. It is important not to omit items or double-counting in order to avoid undue losses.
(1) Direct fees. The direct cost of the project is generally composed of labor cost, material cost, Yongshi equipment cost, construction machinery cost, subcontracting cost and so on.
1. Labor costs. The unit price of labor fee should be affirmed according to the source of workers. There are two main sources of labor force in contracting projects abroad in China, one is domestic dispatch of workers, the other is the employment of local workers (including workers from third countries).
Consider that local workers may be inefficient, and that the local government rules that contractors must employ some local workers. When calculating the unit price of wages, we should also consider the work efficiency. According to the work efficiency of the local employed workers and the domestic dispatched workers, we should affirm an approximate work efficiency ratio (usually less than 1 figure), which is calculated by the following formula:
Consider the average wage unit price of work efficiency = the wage unit price of domestic paid workers X the percentage of domestic paid workers'working days to total working days 10 the wage unit price of local employed workers X the percentage of local workers' working days to total working days/work efficiency ratio.
2. Material and equipment costs. Material and equipment costs account for a large proportion of direct costs. Accurate calculation of budgetary prices of materials and equipment is an important part of the calculation of tender quotations. In order to accurately confirm the budgetary price of materials and equipment, some foreign companies in China have worked out two forms according to the experience of contracting projects abroad and the different sources of materials and equipment.
One is the statistical table of the optimum prices of materials and equipment in the local market; the other is the comparative table of the prices of materials and equipment purchased in China and in the third countries. When calculating the quotation, after comparing the two price lists, the selection of materials and equipment is discontinued. The above price list is usually adjusted every six months to ensure its accuracy.
3. Construction machinery cost. In addition to the contractor's own construction machinery, some foreign contracted construction machinery can also be leased. Assuming the decision to lease machinery, the unit price of construction machinery can be confirmed according to the market rental price investigated beforehand.
The unit price of self-purchased construction machinery is composed of the following costs:
(1) Basic depreciation. In foreign construction, the service life of computer machinery and equipment is usually regarded as the end of service life when it is overhauled according to its needs, and the total investment is recovered according to this period.
(2) Installation and disassembly fees. With regard to the equipment that needs to be disassembled and installed, such as concrete mixing stations, the cost of possible outbreaks can be calculated according to the construction plan. As for the cost of disassembly and miscellaneous transportation for the equipment dismantled and transported to other sites at the completion of this project, it can be included in the cost of equipment for the next project or in this project, depending on the detailed situation.
The above-mentioned contents are all related to international project bidding projects, the composition and calculation methods of bidding quotation. It should be noted that this is not applicable to domestic project bidding, and must not be applied. At the same time, the composition and calculation methods of these bidding quotations are not intact, and meticulous should be separated from the project. Characteristics and main requirements.
Thank you for your reading, this article source: Shandong Bid Making more content and questions please click: http://www.biaoshufang.com, we will continue to work hard to provide you with services, thank you for your support!