1. The formulation of quotation should meet the requirements of bidding documents and be simple and appropriate.
2. The form of quotation form shall be in accordance with the request form of bidding documents, and attention shall be paid to the correctness of subentry sorting.
3. "Summary of Tender Quotation Form", "Summary of Tender Quotation Form", "Comprehensive Quotation Form" and other quotation forms shall be filled in in accordance with the rules of tender documents, and the compiler, auditor and tenderer shall sign and seal the rules.
4. Check whether the sum of tender quotation tables and the sum of tender quotation tables tally with each other and whether there are arithmetic errors.
5. Check whether the figures of the "Summary Table of Bidding Quotations" and the "Comprehensive Quotation Table" coincide with each other and whether there are arithmetic errors.
6. Check whether the unit price of the Comprehensive Quotation Form is consistent with the index of the Single Budget Estimate Form and whether there are arithmetic errors. Whether the "comprehensive quotation form" fee is complete, especially when making changes back and forth, we should pay special attention to it.
7. Check whether the figures of "single budget estimate table" and "supplementary unit price analysis table" and "unit price analysis table of freight and miscellaneous expenses" coincide with each other, whether the number of projects differs from the bill of quantities of tendered projects, and whether there are arithmetic errors.
8. Pay special attention to whether the "Supplementary Unit Price Analysis Table" and "Transportation and Miscellaneous Fees Unit Price Analysis Table" are on the high side and on the low side. Analyse the reasons and whether the unit prices of labor, materials and machines used are reasonable and accurate, so as to avoid unbalanced quotations.
9. Whether the distance used in the "Unit Price Analysis Form of Freight and Miscellaneous Fees" conforms to the rules of bidding documents and the investigation practice.
10. Whether the auxiliary engineering fee can be close to the standard section design budget estimate, whether the reduction scope can meet the request of the tender documents, whether it can clarify the differences with other contents of the tender documents, and whether the other quotation materials requested by the tender documents can be accurate and complete.
11. Whether the quota application can be different from the construction method of construction organization design and layout, and the allocation of machine tools should be in accordance with the construction plan as far as possible, so as to prevent the statistical tables of material machines from showing great differences with the allocation tables of machine tools.
12. Does the quota measurement unit and quantity match the quoted project unit and quantity?
13. Is there any difference between the content of the project in the "Bill of Quantities" and the applicable quota?
14. Note: Excel table is used to automatically calculate the "Summary of Bidding Quotations" and "Bill of Quantities". Whether the quantity multiplied by unit price is equal to the price (the price is rounded according to the rounding rule). Total project reverse unit price, unit price save two decimal.
Thank you for your reading. For more information and questions, please click on: http://www.biaoshufang.com. We will continue to work hard to serve you. Thank you for your support.