1. Whether the business requests of the tenderer, such as product type, model, specification, quantity, delivery date, etc., and the qualifications required by the tenderer can satisfy the tenderer's request;
2. For the technical requests of the tenderer, we should put forward those products in time so as to discuss how to invite tenders.
How much does Lanzhou Bid Make
I. Business Department:
Ordinary Bidding and Bidding Manufacturing in Lanzhou includes tenderer's clarification, manufacturer's introduction, performance, contract, product authorization, legal person authorization, three certificates, qualification certificate, delivery date, payment method, after-sales service, commitment, business deviation form, business response, list of special tools for spare parts, etc. It should be strictly compiled according to the content request and order of the tender.
Pay attention to the arrangement of documents in the Business Section
1. Case: The main achievements (case pictures) should be put in the prominent position, in bold type.
2. Qualification Documents: Check validity to prevent misplacing or putting out-of-date documents
3. The manufacturer is authorized to scan first and send the original to the bidding unit, paying attention to the express delivery time.
4. Performance contract: Pay attention to whether the amount and time of the contract can be expressed, and show high price on the criterion.
2. Technical section:
Including technical description of bidding equipment, drawings design, technical parameters, product configuration, technical specifications deviation table, technical strength brief introduction, installation construction plan, production and quality, product brief, product color pages, etc., should be strictly compiled in accordance with the content requirements of the tender and the order of the tender.
3. The Central Committee of Technical Parts Should Pay Attention to
1. Do not need to be too detailed, there should be targeted introduction, according to the invitation to tender whether to provide product color pages, screenshots interface.
2. The advantages and advantages of our company should be clearly stated and put in a prominent position. Under normal conditions, it should be placed in the front of the technical part in order to enhance the product image.
3. Audit whether the expression of technical parameters and performance of products can meet the technical requirements of bidders.
4. Check whether the arrangement of the technical difference table is reasonable and accurate, whether there are omissions or redundancies.
5. Audit whether the local arrangement of technology meets the request of the tenderer and whether it is reasonable.
6. Check whether there are redundant or insufficient documentation needs to be eliminated and supplemented
The above wonderful content includes technical support from professional bidding company http://www.biaoshufang.com. Our website will continue to present a lot of fresh information for you. Please remember to pay attention to us!