Since the re-open tender cannot meet the time requirement, the procurement method can be changed with the approval of the financial department. However, the purchaser is uncertain about how to use it. To this end, the purchaser consults a government procurement center and gets the following four proposals:
1. Please invite tenders and invite tenders.
2. Competitive talks. The purchaser may directly confirm the talks between two domestic manufacturers that consume the laboratory instruments. The purchaser then establishes a purchasing group composed of one purchaser and two experts randomly affirmed from the expert database of the financial department. Stop two rounds of talks and confirm the supplier according to the lowest quotation affirmed in the talks.
3. Purchasing by inquiry. The purchaser first specifies the inquiry document, which clearly defines the price composition of the regular purchasing items and the criteria for evaluating the transaction. The comprehensive scoring method can be used for the flat transaction.
4. Purchasing from a single source. The purchaser talks directly with a local analytic instrument manufacturer of the laboratory and signs the purchase contract.
Points out the inadequacies of four initiatives put forward by a government procurement center, and explains the reasons separately.
(1) Improper: When using competitive talks, the purchaser directly affirmed the talks between two domestic manufacturers who consumed the laboratory instruments.
Reason: Competitive talks refer to purchasers having talks with no less than three suppliers who meet the corresponding qualifications.
(2) Improper: Purchasing by Inquiry
Reasons: Government procurement projects with sufficient spot supply and small price change can be purchased by inquiry mode. In this case, we need to purchase a laboratory analytical instrument with complex technology, not by inquiry mode.
(3) Improper points: The inquiry documents clearly understand the price composition of the regular procurement items and the criteria for evaluating the transaction.
Reasons: Inquiry documents or inquiry notices should make rules on price composition, request for quotation and criteria for evaluating transaction of procurement items.
(4) The inappropriateness: single-source procurement.
Reasons: Goods or services that meet one of the following circumstances can be purchased from a single source in accordance with this Law:
(1) It can only be purchased from a sole supplier;
(2) If an unforeseen emergency occurs and cannot be purchased from other suppliers;
(3) It is necessary to ensure that the divergence of the original procurement project or the request for service matching shall continue to be purchased from the original supplier, and that the total amount of additional funds shall not exceed 10% of the original contract purchase amount.
With the summary on the tender, I hope it will be helpful to our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click on our official website: http://www.biaoshufang.com or call for consultation. We will try our best to solve it for you.