1. The quotation preparation instructions should be in line with the solicitation of tender documents and be simple and appropriate.
2. Whether the form of quotation form is in accordance with the solicitation form of bidding documents and whether the subentry sorting is correct.
3. Whether the "Summary Form of Bidding Quotation", "Summary Form of Bidding Quotation", "Comprehensive Quotation Form" and other quotation forms can be filled in according to the rules of bidding documents, and whether the compilers, auditors and bidders can sign and seal in accordance with the rules.
4. Whether the sum of tender quotation summary tables and tender quotation summary tables tally or not, and whether there are arithmetic errors.
5. Whether the figures of the "Summary Table of Bidding Quotations" and the "Comprehensive Quotation Table" coincide or not, and whether there are arithmetic errors.
6. Whether the unit price of the "comprehensive quotation form" is in accordance with the index of the "individual budget estimate form", and whether there are arithmetic errors. Whether the "comprehensive quotation form" fee is complete, especially when making changes back and forth, we should pay special attention to it.
7. Whether the figures of "single budget estimate table" and "supplementary unit price analysis table" and "unit price analysis table of freight and miscellaneous expenses" coincide, whether the number of projects differs from the bill of quantities of tendered projects, and whether there are arithmetic errors.
8. Whether the "Supplementary Unit Price Analysis Table" and "Transportation and Miscellaneous Fees Unit Price Analysis Table" are on the high side and on the low side, and why, whether the unit price of labor, materials and machinery used is reasonable and accurate, so as to avoid unbalanced quotation.
9. Whether the distance used in the "unit price analysis table for freight and miscellaneous charges" conforms to the rules of bidding documents and the investigation theory.
10. Whether the auxiliary engineering cost can be close to the standard section design budget estimate, whether the reduction scope can meet the request of tender documents, whether it can be different from the explanation of other contents of tender documents, and whether the other quotation information requested by tender documents is accurate and complete.
11. Whether the quota application can be different from the construction method of construction organization design and layout, and the allocation of machine tools should be in accordance with the construction plan as far as possible, so as to avoid the big difference between the statistical tables of material machines and the allocation tables of machine tools.
12. Does the quota measurement unit and quantity match the quoted project unit and quantity?
13. Is there any difference between the content of the project in the "Bill of Quantities" and the applicable quota?
14. "Summary of tender quotation" and "Bill of quantities" are calculated automatically by Excel table. Whether the quantity multiplied by unit price is equal to the price (the price is rounded according to the rounding rule). Total project reverse unit price, unit price keeps two decimal.
This article is from: Professional Bidding Manufacturing Company, please click on: http://www.biaoshufang.com. We will provide you with a satisfactory service for your questions. Welcome your call!