A. Bid translation should reflect the needs of bidders comprehensively and objectively.
B. The terminology of the translation should be unified. Our company can guarantee the unification of professional vocabulary in translation.
C. Guarantee the quality of translation and submit manuscripts on time. English Credit Translation has 15 years of experience in large-scale project translation. The translation department has a strong professional tender translation team and is familiar with large-scale translation projects.
D. The criteria for safeguarding the commercial secrets and national interests of the tenderer.
Bidding Translation Process
1. After accepting manuscripts and stopping the analysis of documents: Customer service should summarize the contents of time, word number, language, price and so on.
2. Provide it to the translation department with the consent of the customer.
3. The translation department assigns the translated manuscript to the project manager, who reasonably assigns manuscripts to the translators.
4. The project manager controls the overall progress of translation work.
5. Translators should report their progress and difficulties in translation work in time, and communicate with customers in time.
6. When the translator finishes the manuscript, he will stop the translation review and proofreading to form the final manuscript, and stop polishing and typesetting the translated manuscript.
7. Submit the final draft to the customer within a specified time.
8. Stop the follow-up confirmation work.
This article is supported by professional bidding company. For more details, please click on our official website http://www.biaoshufang.com. We will provide you with satisfactory service wholeheartedly.