1. There can be no misappropriation. Needless to say, this shows that ineffective tenders or severe deductions are often incurred.
2. Catalogues and self-checklists are very important to facilitate the consultation of documents by bid evaluation experts.
3. The description of the echoes of the technical and commercial parts must be clear and precise. Don't talk about military affairs on paper or in general.
Notes on Business Objects:
1. The formulation of quotation should be in line with the request of tender documents and be simple and appropriate.
2. The Bureau of Quotation Forms shall, in accordance with the pattern of solicitation of tender documents, pay attention to the correctness of subentry ordering.
3. The "calculation of tender quotation summary form", "tender quotation summary form", "final quotation form" and other quotation forms shall be filled in according to the rules of tender documents, and the compilers, reviewers and tenderers shall sign and seal the rules.
4. Check whether the figures of "calculation of tender quotation summary form" and "summary of tender quotation form" match or not, and whether there are arithmetic errors.
5. Check whether the figures of "Summary Table of Bidding Quotations" and "Summary Table of Bidding Quotations" agree with each other and whether there are arithmetic mistakes.
6. Check whether the unit price of the "summary quotation form" corresponds to the purpose of the "individual budget estimate form" and whether there are arithmetic errors. Whether the cost of the "final quotation form" is intact or not, especially when it is changed back and forth, we should pay special attention to it.
7. Check whether the figures of "single budget estimate table" and "compensation unit price analysis table" and "freight and miscellaneous expenses unit price analysis table" match, whether the quantity of projects and the bill of quantities of tendered projects can be common, whether there are arithmetic errors.
8. Pay special attention to whether the "Compensation Unit Price Analysis Table" and "Transportation and Miscellaneous Fees Unit Price Analysis Table" are on the high side and on the low side. Analyse the reasons, whether the unit prices of labor, materials and machines used are reasonable and accurate, and prevent unbalanced quotation.
9. Whether the distance used in the "unit price analysis table of freight and miscellaneous charges" conforms to the rules of bidding documents and the query theory.
10. Whether the cost of cooperative assistant projects is close to the budget estimate of standard section planning, whether the fluctuation of construction can satisfy the request of tender documents, whether it can be explained together with other contents of tender documents, and whether the other quotation materials requested by tender documents are accurate and intact.
11. Whether the quota application can be combined with the construction method of construction organization planning and organization, and the machine and equipment should conform to the construction plan as far as possible, so as to prevent the statistical tables of material machines from showing great differences with the machine and equipment tables.
12. Does the quota measurement unit and quantity match the quoted project unit and quantity?
13. Are the contents of the project in the "Bill of Quantities" table and the applicable quotas common?
14. Note: Excel is used to calculate the tender quotation summary table and the bill of quantities. Whether the quantity multiplied by unit price is equal to the price (the price is rounded according to the rounding rule). Inverse unit price calculation project, unit price preservation of two decimal places.