1. Preparatory phase
Read the bidding documents carefully and list the key points, scoring points and difficulties.
- Build the bidding document framework according to the format framework given in the bidding documents (most of the bidding documents are provided). The structure should be clear, not arbitrarily alter the inverted format before and after, and be clear and neat.
Make tender schedule, strictly abide by it, and pay attention to reserving time for tender inspection and revision. One of the mistakes most studios or small teams make is that they can't stick to the project schedule. They always work overtime until the next night and can't spare more time to review tenders, which makes them easy to make mistakes. In addition, many other units collect information from users or competitors by non-tender makers the next night, and then adjust it in a hurry. Attached to the invitation to tender makes a fatal mistake; incurs invalid bids, be rejected bids! _________ A good way is to schedule the time and adjust the strategy according to the bidding documents, and strictly implement the strategy. At this time, it is also very important to hold the project start-up meeting to reach consensus.
2. Bid Manufacturing Phase
In the invitation to tender, it is important that the quotation, the business section (whether it is effective), the technical service section (whether it fits the practice) and whether all the central authorities responding to the demand have a response bias, whether there are any annotations to clarify, and so on.
Low-level errors such as wrong words, wrong pages, missing prints, price discrepancy, price capitalization errors, outdated content and unrelated content (e.g. the header of the tender for project A or the title of project B) that are easily presented in the tender document greatly affect the deduction of marks and even the rejection of the tender by the evaluation experts.
- Before gluing the tender, it must be first checked and corrected (the manufacturer of the tender), re-examined (the director of the tender manufacturing department), finalized (the manufacturer of the tender, the director of the tender manufacturing department and the customer jointly completed), standard seal, standard signature, cover design, warm tips, etc., so as to avoid any mistakes or corrections found afterwards, which will cause unnecessary trouble.
3. Ending stage:
1. How to Print Bids
Printing of key charts. A good chart can easily surpass competitors and attract experts to stop discussing or paying attention. It is necessary to be able to create a very large map clip in the middle of the tender.
Printing of quotation sheets (easy to read).
2. How to Bind Bids
Cover design. The cover of the tender should be professional and generous, not fancy, the necessary content on the cover should not be mistaken, and the necessary companies, concepts and logos can be properly placed.
Use tabs. Sometimes sub-tenders are very thick. Label symbols should be added to the side to print a brief explanation for easy access. Additional paper with different colors can be used to distinguish different chapters and parts.
The overall perception. Bidding to show the value of the company, many companies are willing to hire employees but not willing to spend money on the design and binding of tenders, which is very uneconomical.
3. Bid encapsulation (strict compliance with the request of tender documents)
Encapsulation should be beautiful, generous and neat, using special bags for bidding;
The special bags for bidding are marked with project title, bidding number, package number, bidding unit title, bidder, bidding date, etc.
The seal of the special bag for bidding indicates: "x x x x year, x month, x day, yy: ZZ shall not be opened before the opening of the bag;
- Seal the mouth of the bag with a sealing strip, mark the date, stamp or sign it.
4. Original or duplicate of tender
- The number of original copies and copies prepared in accordance with the request of tender documents (multiple copies of one original);
- The cover of the tender must be marked with original or duplicate;
- The original must be in the original (non-copy);
- Each page of the original must be stamped or signed by the authorized representative of the tender (with a request for page-by-page small signature);
The cover of the copy must have the seal of the company (platform).
- The cover and content pages of copies must differ from the original.
This article is organized and published by professional bidders. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.biaoshufang.com. We will have more wonderful content for you to see.