The compilation of bidding documents is the main content of bidding work. After the ordinary owner sells the tender, a pre-tender meeting with the participation of the tendering unit will be held soon and on-site investigation will be organized to answer the questions of the tendering unit about the tender and the construction site. Therefore, the bidding unit should take the time to read and discuss the bidding documents carefully, list the list of questions to be answered by the owner and the list of items to be investigated and understood on site. The main contents of site investigation include: topography (vegetation) topography, local climate and hydrology, road traffic, material source distribution of tailor-made clothes, mining conditions and quality of natural data, price of procurement data, transportation interval of various data, power source, communication conditions, price consumption, social security and comprehensive social and economic conditions. And so on.
After on-site investigation, the bidding plan should be formulated immediately, and the division of labor should be understood so that the whole bidding process can be terminated according to the plan. The main content of the tender is the project budget price and construction organization design. The following issues should be noted in budgeting:
1) The quota used should be correct. If the owner does not specify the quota, the latest quota in the same industry country shall be generally adopted.
2) Various budgetary unit prices should consider the factors of price fluctuation during the construction period.
3) The quantities shall be based on the list of quantities given by the owner. Even if obvious errors are found, they shall not be adjusted by themselves without the owner's written approval.
4) Cost reserve fee, supervision fee and provisional deposit for other projects shall be calculated according to the solicitation documents.
5) After the completion of the budget preparation, it must be checked by others, and there must be no mistakes. In addition, we should pay attention to the unity of the project budget and the construction organization design. The construction plan is the necessary basis for the budget preparation. The budget in turn guides the adjustment of the construction plan.
Project construction organization design is one of the bases of project layout and supervision engineer after winning the bid. It must be scientific, reasonable, real and feasible. Construction organization design mainly includes: project management personnel structure, project construction plan, site layout, schedule layout, labor and equipment allocation, quality assurance measures, safe consumption measures, logistics supply measures, etc. Construction plan is one of the key factors, which directly affects the success or failure of budget bidding and bidding. The bidding unit should decide several plans to stop calculation and compare according to the situation of on-site investigation. To affirm a reasonable and economic plan. The project schedule should be arranged at least 10 days earlier than the owner's time limit in order to get the award score of the project time ahead in the bid evaluation.
The excellent content of this article is provided by the professional bidding company. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click on more content to enter: http://www.biaoshufang.com. We have a special customer service to answer your questions.