1、条款项。主要包含下列几项内容： 招标约请函；招标人须知；招标项目的技术请求及附件；技术规范、标准；招标文件格式 ；招标企业资历文件； 招标保证文件；合同。
1. Terms and conditions. It mainly includes the following contents: invitation letter for tender contract; notice for tenderer; technical request and accessory of tender project; technical specification and standard; tender document format; qualification document of tender enterprise; tender guarantee document; contract.
(1) Notice to the tenderer: Notice to the tenderer is the notice to the tenderer about bidding, which makes the tenderer clearly understand the notice of bidding. Notice to the tenderer usually contains the following contents: project title, owner title, source of funds, contact person and contact method of bidding agency, number of tender documents, bidding quotation method, bidding address and interception. The date of tender and the validity period of tender, etc.
(2) Bidder qualification documents; in the process of bidding, ordinary owners will make some requests to the bidder, and those who can not reach these requests are considered to have no bidding qualification. These requests are usually made for the company scope, qualification, performance and other aspects of the bidder.
(3) Bidding Guarantee Document: It is the necessary document for effective bidding. Guarantee documents usually adopt three ways: check, bid bond and bank guarantee. The tender guarantee letter is issued by the bank and is tendered by virtue of the bank's reputation. If the tender is abandoned or the contract is refused within the validity period of the tender, the Tendering Company has the right to confiscate the deposit to compensate for the losses incurred during the tender process.
(4) In addition, the tender documents mainly include the following contents: tender request, tender quotation clarification, preparation of tender documents, submission of tender documents, sealing and binding of tender documents, opening of tenders, evaluation of tenders, main terms of contracts, etc.
2. Business logo. Including the following contents: 1. Request the bidder to seal, the central authority of the legal person or the authorized person must not omit the seal or signature; the upper and lower case numbers in the bidding list should correspond, the capital amount of money "yuan" should be followed by the word "whole"; the authorized person's identity card (front and back) should be stamped in the authorized letter of the legal person representative; the number of equipment or products in the sub-item quotation form and the price must be fixed. To be accurate and in accordance with the request of the tender; to write down the origin and delivery date in the supply list; to copy the suspension license (note: annual inspection stamp and outdated time); to copy the various qualifications of the tenderer (note: outdated time).
The performance of the tenderer in the past three years (note: contract time and certificate); those requiring separate encapsulation in the tender, such as tender list, deposit, CD-ROM, deposit return certificate, etc., should be separately encapsulated and stamped; the outer cover of the tender must be printed according to the request in the tender, such as project title, number, tenderer's title, address, telephone number, and tender invitation. Location and XX time should not be opened; the front and duplicate of the tender should be clearly printed on the cover of the tender; when encapsulating and printing the tender, attention should be paid to the request in accordance with the tender, such as continuous page number, one-sided or positive or negative printing, number and so on; after inserting pages, whether it can be handwritten proxy page number, etc. (Note that the original tender should be marked "See below or see the attached page below").
3. Technical tender: the original of all kinds of equipment or products that are offered and stamped with the manufacturer's stamp; the manufacturer's after-sales service commitment (note: the date and time of after-sales service requested in the tender); the content of requesting partial technical score in the tender, such as equipment selection, rationalization initiatives; the list of personnel involved in the project (project implementation, project). Personnel's name, qualification certificate, contact telephone and so on in the training and after-sales service stages. Personnel with relevant qualification certificate should provide copies of qualification certificate; equipment or product introduction and parameter clarification (note: in accordance with the tender); technical deviation table (note: discarded tender items or minus items of negative deviation); technical plan (duplicate technical documents of other projects, will certainly touch on other items). The project, the scope of bidding and the title of the company are all exchanged.