Professional Bid Manufacturing Company Tips: Establishing Three Key Points of Engineering Bid Manufacturing
I. Compilation of tenders
After on-site inspection, the bidding plan should be formulated immediately, and the division of labor should be understood so as to stop the whole bidding process according to the plan. The secondary content of the tender is the bidding price of the project budget and the design of the construction organization. The following achievements should be noted in budgeting:
1. The quota used should be correct. If the owner does not specify the quota, the latest quota in the same industry country is generally adopted.
2. Various budgetary unit prices should consider the factors of price fluctuation during construction period.
3. The amount of work shall be based on the bill of quantities given by the owner, and shall not be adjusted without the owner's written consent, even if a clear mistake is found.
4. The reserve fees, supervision fees and provisional fees for other projects shall be calculated according to the requirements of bidding documents.
5. When the budget is completed, it must be reviewed by others. There must be no mistake. In addition, we should pay attention to the consistency between the project budget and the design of construction organization. The construction plan is the necessary basis for budgeting. The budget in turn directs the adjustment of the construction plan. The two are interrelated and consistent, and can not be separated from the preparation.
Project construction organization design is one of the bases of project arrangement and supervision engineer after winning the bid. It must be superstitious, reasonable and feasible. Secondly, the construction organization design includes: the personnel structure of the project management department, the construction plan, the three-dimensional layout of the construction site, the schedule arrangement of the construction period, the distribution of labor and equipment, quality assurance measures, safe consumption measures, logistics supply measures and so on. Project construction scheme is the key, which indirectly affects the success or failure of budget bidding and bidding. The bidding unit should decide several schemes to stop calculation and comparison according to the situation of on-site investigation. To determine a reasonable and economic plan. The project schedule should be arranged at most 10 days earlier than the time limit set by the owner, so as to obtain the award score of the project schedule early in the bid evaluation.
2. Determining the Bidding Quotation
The final bidding quotation is based on the budgetary price (tender price) compiled by the tender, which can be further revised by the tender unit after considering various factors. It can be reported in the tender or in the form of a price reduction letter. The final bidding quotation of the bidding unit usually accounts for 60%-70% of the total tender score, which will have an indirect impact on the success of the tender. Therefore, we must carefully analyze and repeat the comparison according to the project budget, so that the final quotation determined can be as close as possible to the optimal quotation (quotation with full marks) and improve the winning rate. According to the different types of tender project quotation, how to determine the final quotation discrimination is elaborated below.
III. Compound Bid Quotation
In order to determine the final bidding quotation, besides the analysis and consideration according to the different types of quotation mentioned above, we should also pay attention to the following achievements: First, when there are more than one bidding section in the same project, the final bidding of each bidding section should not be at a normative level, but should have a certain gradient. That is to say, with the normal budget as the basic point and the final quotation, the increase and decrease range of each section should have a certain step difference, so as to ensure that the quotation of one section is close to the optimal quotation, and will not present the whole "flying tender" scenario. Second, it is a difficult but practical task to analyze and discuss the bidding quotations of competitors so as to know each other. If we can analyze the quotations of competitors thoroughly, we can not only make our own quotations better than those of competitors, but also prevent over-depressing the quotations in order to win the bid, so as to achieve better economic benefits after winning the bid. The lower the price, the higher the price. In a word, it is a fragmentary and complex task to calculate and determine the final bidding price. There are often many factors that can not be determined. It depends on accumulated experience to analyze and discriminate. Therefore, as a contractor, we should pay attention to the accumulation of project bidding experience in order to achieve the greatest success of project bidding.
More knowledge about professional bidding companies, please pay attention to our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com website content for reference only, thank you!!