Professional Bid Manufacturing Company: How to Make Your Bid stand out
1. The composition of bidding documents should be clear
The compilers of bidding documents need to practice a pair of golden eyes, see the constituent parts of bidding documents, distinguish the key points and difficulties of each part, and stop the preparation of targeted bidding documents. Such as tender invitation letter, tenderer's notice, quotation requirements, contract text, bid evaluation method, tender document format and related requirements.
2. The Composition of Bidding Documents Should Be Clear
The preparation of tender documents shall be strictly carried out in accordance with the requirements of tender documents, and the scoring points shall be displayed as far as possible in accordance with the order of the scoring requirements, so as to facilitate the evaluation personnel to consult. The main documents to be provided are clearly marked in the tender catalogue. Such as tender letters, authorized letters of attorney of magic weapon representatives, tender quotation forms, service promises and other clarifications and materials.
3. Understand the qualifications and creditworthiness certificates that should be submitted.
Qualifications and creditworthiness certificates are documents submitted by bidders to prove that they have qualifications to participate in bidding and winning bids before they can carry out the contract. As far as the preparation of tender documents is concerned, each qualification certificate document is not only an admission ticket but also a "reminder" to participate in the tender. Once a slight omission occurs, it can lead to the occurrence of abrogated tenders. Therefore, the compilers of tender documents should list the information they need to provide one by one in the first time they get the tender documents. If there is a need to do it temporarily, they should arrange it reasonably. Time.
4. Understand the requirements for the preparation of tender documents.
1. Bidding documents shall be clearly written, complete in content and shall not be altered. If amendments are made, the amendment office shall have the seal of the legal representative or his authorized representative.
2. The tender documents shall be prepared and filled in in accordance with the uniform format of the rules in the tender documents. If it is required to be manufactured in accordance with A4 paper or other uniform specifications, and the catalogue and binding volume shall be compiled strictly in accordance with the order of the rules. The quotation form shall be filled in in accordance with the requirements of the tender quotation, otherwise it will be regarded as the bidding documents that do not respond well.
3. Under normal circumstances, tender documents should include several copies of the original and duplicate, and ensure that the contents of the duplicate and the original are severely different. If the copy does not differ from the original, the copy shall prevail; the copy shall be filled in or printed in fadeless blue and black ink, with the words "copy".
4. The tenderer must ensure that all the materials provided in the tender documents are authentic and reliable, and bear the tenderer's requirements for further examination of any of them.
5. The tender documents must be signed by the legal representative or authorized representative.
In summary, all of the above are provided by Dongying Bookstore Picture and Text Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Want to know about professional bidding company. Welcome to pay attention to our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com. Thank you for your support!