Seven Important Points Not to Be Ignored in Bid Making
1. Business documents. Such documents are used to prove that the tenderer has carried out legal procedures and that the tenderer understands the commercial creditworthiness and legitimacy of the tenderer. Generally, it includes tender guarantee letter, tenderer's acceptance letter and certification documents, the combination agreement of the supply of the combined tenderer, the credit certificate of the company represented by the tenderer, etc. If there are subcontractors, credit documents should also be issued for the tenderer's reflection.
2. Technical documents. The hypothesis is to establish a project, which includes all the contents of construction organization and design to evaluate the technical strength and experience of bidders. Complex technical projects have detailed requirements for the content and format of technical documents. Bidders should carefully fill in the documents in accordance with the rules. In compiling technical requirements, the emergence of trademarks, manufacturer's titles, origin, etc. should be carefully considered. If these titles or styles are not invoked to illustrate the buyer's technical requirements, it is necessary to add the words "equivalent to a certain".
Many documents, where stamps are needed, where signatures are needed, try to fill in and stamp them, and don't let the expert group find any excuses.
3. Price documents. This is the center of bidding documents. It is necessary to prepare all price documents thoroughly in accordance with the regular format of bidding documents. No modification is allowed. If any omission is made, it will be regarded as included in other price quotations.
4. Make no mistake in the "Notice for Bidding". "Notice for Bidding" is a written statement that the tenderer prompts the tenderer to give a one-sided and correct reply to the detailed matters needing attention in the tender. It can be said to be the "five viscera" of the tender (referring to the "heart", "liver", "kidney" and other five viscera of the tender). In the production of successful business records of large data rates, a bidder will understand "nearly three years" as "recent years". "Successful business records" are understood as "records of successful development of external institutions", which makes the constituted tender violate the "tender instructions" and become a piece of waste paper.
5. "Substantive requirements" should not be omitted. The laws and regulations of "Buying Law", "Tendering and Bidding Law" and "Management Method of Buying Goods and Service Tendering and Bidding" all stipulate that the tender documents should respond to the substantive requirements and conditions of the tender documents. This means that the tenderer only needs to omit one of the substantive requirements in the tender documents and fail to respond to them, which will become an effective tender. If a bidding document rules, bidders must have five conditions. If tenderer E fails to respond to the requirement that "the tendered goods have the operation permit, the tenderer must have the operation permit" and tenderer F fails to respond to the requirement that "it is necessary for the tenderer to obtain the authorized documents of the enterprises producing the equipment invested", then both tenderer E and tenderer F will be affected by the "omission". Elimination.
6. "Important parts" should not be ignored. Bidding letters, project implementation plans, technical measures and after-sales service promises are all important parts of the tender, as well as the detailed performance of bidders'competitive strength. If bidders do not pay attention to these "important parts" and stop carefully, thoroughly and perfectly expressing them, they will lose points in terms of business, skill and reputation, and eventually fail in the bid. For example, if bidders do not pay attention to writing "bid letter", they will not unilaterally reflect the company's "value" in the "bid letter", can not fully express the company's achievements, and even the important awards (provincial, municipal, Luban awards, etc.), the large and important projects contracted are not specified in the "bid letter", so they can not completely express the company's bidding project. Focus on level and sincerity. For example, some bidders do not pay attention to "technical measures" and ignore the detailed introduction of the resumes, achievements and the title of excellent equipment to be used in the project, which results in low scores in these areas.
7. Don't be careless about "slim projects". When making tenders, some projects are very slender and complex, but a little carelessness will affect the overall situation and lead to total loss. The main points of these fine projects are as follows: (1) the tender is not sealed in accordance with the relevant requirements of the tender documents; (2) if all the tender documents are not sealed by the legal person or the authorized person, such as not signing and stamping on each page of the tender document, or not signing and stamping beside all the important aggregated tender prices, or not putting the authorized letter in the tender document; (3) the name of the tenderer's unit or legal person does not correspond with the registered license. (4) failing to fill in the statutory registration address in the tender; _failing to pay the tender deposit within the time limit of the rules; _incomplete attachments to the tender, such as missing pages of design drawings and relevant forms; _improper handwriting of the tender and unrecognizable; _inconsistent binding of the tender, or lack of catalogues, page codes, or documents before binding. Wait backwards.
To sum up, Dongying Bookstore Picture and Text Manufacturing Co., Ltd. provides more knowledge of professional bidding companies. Welcome to our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com. Thank you for your support!