"Four Attentions" in Bidding Letter Manufacturing
1. Don't make mistakes in "Notice for Bidding"
"Notice for Bidding" refers to the bidder's reminder that the bidder must be one-sided in the bid invitation. The written clarification of the detailed matters needing attention in the correct reply can be said to be the "five Zang organs" of the bid invitation. Therefore, when making tenders, bidders must stop repeating the study of "tender notice". Understanding it until they understand it. Otherwise, if they do not understand it well, they will misunderstand the "tender notice" and cause the tender to be rejected.
Example 1: A "tender notice" requires bidders to provide successful business records of developing large-scale data rate based on Websphete. Oracie for nearly three years in the tender, while a bidder will understand "nearly three years" as "recent years". "Successful business record" is understood as "successful development record of external institutions", which makes the bidding document violate the "bidding instructions" and become a piece of waste paper.
2. "Essential requirements" should not be omitted
Article 27 of Chapter III of the Bidding and Bidding Law stipulates that the bidding documents should respond to the essential requirements and conditions set forth in the bidding documents. This means that the tenderer only needs to omit one of the essential requirements in the tender documents and fail to respond, which will lead to the rejection of the tender.
Example 2: A bidding document rules, bidders must have five conditions. If tenderer E omits the response to the requirement that "the tenderer must have the operation permit for the goods to be tendered" and tenderer F omits the response to the requirement that "the tenderer must obtain the authorized documents of the equipment consumption enterprise to be invested" in the tender, tenderer E and tenderer F will be eliminated because of "the omission".
3. "Important parts" should not be ignored
Bidding letters, project implementation plans, technical measures and after-sales service commitments are all important parts of tenders, and they are also detailed expressions of whether bidders can have competitive power. If the tenderer does not pay attention to these "important parts" and does not stop carefully, elaborately and perfectly expressing them, the tenderer will lose points in the aspects of commercial, technical and reputation tenders, which will result in the initial failure of the tenderer.
4. Don't be careless about "gross projects"
When making tenders, some projects are very big and easy to do, but a little carelessness will affect the overall situation and lead to total loss. Secondly, these large projects are:
(1) The bid invitation is not sealed in accordance with the relevant requirements of the bid documents;
(2) If not all the signatures of the legal person or the authorized person are affixed, such as not affixed to each page of the tender, not affixed to all the important consolidated tender prices, or not affixed to the letter of authorization in the tender;
(3) The title of the tenderer's unit or the name of the legal person is inconsistent with the cancellation of the licence;
(4) failing to fill in the statutory registration address in the tender;
(5) The tender margin is not paid within the time limit of the rules;
(5) The appendix materials of the tender are incomplete, such as the missing pages of the design drawings, the missing items of the relevant forms, etc.
_The handwriting of the invitation to tender is incorrect and unrecognizable;
(5) Binding of tenders is not uniform, or there is no catalogue, page number, or document materials are reversed before and after binding.
To sum up, Dongying Bookstore Picture and Text Manufacturing Co., Ltd. provides more knowledge of professional bidding companies. Welcome to our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com. Thank you for your support!