Talking about the Skills of Compiling Tender
1. Discuss the characteristics of bidding projects.
When bidding, we should consider not only the advantages and disadvantages of our company, but also the characteristics of the bidding project. According to the type of project, construction conditions, construction site and quantity, we should consider the bidding strategy.
(1) Generally speaking, the following quotations are higher:
1) projects with poor construction conditions (such as narrow sites and bustling cities);
2) Technical intensive engineering with high professional requirements, while our company has expertise in this area and high reputation;
(2) The following quotation should be lower:
1) Good construction conditions, simple operation, large quantities of engineering and general companies can do the project. For example, a large number of earthwork projects, general housing projects, etc.
2) There is a project nearby and the project can be completed by surprise within a short period of time using the equipment, services or conditions of the project;
3) At present, the company is eager to enter a certain market, a certain region, and has been operating in a certain region for many years, but it will soon face the situation of no project (some countries stipulate that if the company registered in that country does not have a business project within one year, it will revoke its business license), and when machinery and equipment are transferred without site;
4) When there are many competitors in bidding and the competitiveness is fierce;
5) Good payment conditions, such as cash payment;
6) Non-urgent projects.
II. Skills of detailed quotation method
1. Unstable Quotation Method
The method of unbalanced quotation is also called the method of giving priority to the former and giving priority to the latter. The unbalanced quotation refers to the bidding quotation of a project. After the total price is determined, how to adjust the quotation of each project in order not to advance the total price, not to affect the winning bid, but also to get better economic benefits in the settlement. Generally, the unbalanced quotation method can be considered in the following aspects.
Projects that can settle accounts and collect money at an early date (such as start-up costs, earthwork projects, infrastructure projects, etc.) can be reported higher in order to facilitate capital turnover, and later projects (such as mechanical and electrical equipment engineering, decoration engineering, etc.) can be appropriately reduced. Through the calculation of project quantity, it is estimated that the project quantity will increase in the future, and the unit price will advance appropriately, so that more money can be made in the final settlement, while the unit price of the project which may reduce the project quantity will decrease, and the project will lose little in the settlement.
This article is provided by Dongying Bookstore Picture and Text Production Co., Ltd. To learn more about professional bidding knowledge, please pay attention to our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com, thank you!