What are the skills of successful bidding?
1. Selecting suitable project bidding?
For the bidding information I have obtained, I should first stop selecting and selecting suitable projects for the company to stop bidding, especially for the project bidding, and make a tender decision after discussing the feasibility of stopping bidding. In the feasibility study, the first two aspects should be considered: one is the feasibility of the company to stop the project implementation; the other is the cost of revenue from one-time bidding, and whether there is enough technical strength to invest.
2. Collect technical and economic information materials and often stop dissecting and discussing them?
Quotations and tenders touch on many aspects of technical and economic achievements, so it is necessary to do a good job of inquiry, discussion and information materials collection and analysis. Firstly, tender documents should be carefully discussed, because this is the basis for bidding and quotation of contractors. "Notice for Bidding" generally puts forward various bidding requirements for the project, such as requirements and explanations for drawings and quotation sheets, technical standards and specifications used, the amount of bid guarantee money and the contracting time, etc. Secondly, we should keep abreast of the changes of equipment prices, transportation costs and tax rates in other markets. Each contractor company and its management department in the project location should set up an intelligence agency to collect the quotation and bidding information of contractors from all over the country so as to adjust their price sensitively.
3. Discuss the bidding project carefully, and discuss the intentional characteristics of the bidding project carefully. Consider the bidding strategy according to the type of the project and construction conditions. In the task of theoretical bidding evaluation, we find that successful bidders often think about the following strategies when quoting: discussing the nature and characteristics of the project, drawing up the price range which the project owners are willing to accept, and eventually choosing the unbalanced bidding method according to the right bidding. Unbalanced quotation refers to the adjustment of external intent quotation after the basic determination of the total price, so as not to increase the total price, not to affect the winning bid, but also to lose better economic benefits in the settlement. Daily work quotation. If it is a simple quotation for daily work, it can be raised a little, so that the owner can make a surplus when he employs or uses machinery in the future. However, if the nominal quantity of daily work is presumed in the tender documents, it is necessary to analyze in detail whether the price can be quoted at a lower price to prevent the increase of the total quotation. Report together a selective plan (advocacy plan). For some project bidding projects, the engineering design can be stopped and optimized. On the basis of the main quotation, selective quotation can be provided together. In order to attract the owner, the quotation of the selective scheme is usually lower than that of the main one.
4. There are two reasons for choosing suitable subcontractors for large and miscellaneous projects to stop subcontractors from choosing subcontractors. One is to outsource part of the project which is not our company's expertise so as to reach the intention of ensuring both the quality of the project and the time limit of the project and reducing the cost. The other is to loosen the risk, i.e. to compare some risks with others, and to contract parts of the project which are difficult to construct. Go out to increase the risk I can take.
5. To adjust the final total price with the lowering price coefficient, affirmative lowering price coefficient is added to every sub-item project unit price when filling in the quotation sheet of quantities. In the final compilation of bidding letters, according to the final resolution scheme, a certain purpose of lowering the price is put forward. For example, first determine the price reduction factor of 10%, when filling in the quotation form, divide the unit price of the original accounting by (1-10%), get "filling in the unit price", fill in the quotation form, and accordingly calculate the total price and prepare the bidding documents. It was not until hours before bidding that a final decision on price reduction was made, and in the letter of tender, it was declared that "for the sake of fraternity, this bidder's resolution will reduce the accounting tender price by X%, that is, the total price of this tender price to XXX (RMB). Together, the invalid amount of the tender guarantee letter submitted with this tender document has been reduced to XXX (yuan). uuuuuuuuuuu This method of adjusting the final total price by reducing the price coefficient is adopted by a large number of successful bidders.
In summary, all the above-mentioned Dongying Bookstore Picture and Text Manufacturing Co., Ltd. provide, want to know more about professional bidding company knowledge, welcome to pay attention to our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com Thank you for your support!