Dongying Bookstore Bidding Manufacturing Company notifies you of the materials required for the manufacture of tenders
1. Interpretation of tender documents: After purchasing the tender documents, it is necessary for the tenderer to read and understand the contents of the tender documents carefully, to understand the requirements and objectives of the tenderer, and to understand all the contents of the tender documents.
2. Read the scoring criteria carefully and find out the key points of scoring. Business full score, skill score according to the scoring item can get more points, price score should be judged by experience and later exchanges with customers, fully understand the bidding needs, in the case of living within one's means, get a high score.
3. Contents of tender documents: tender letter, tender list, technical function parameters, bias table of business and technical parameters, tender deposit, relevant qualification certificate, etc.
4. Business tender: Mark the information of the third party supply of demand. The period of invalidity of tender is very short, and the earliest preparation is as follows: the credit certificate supplied by the Bank of enterprise account opening, the financial audit report, the tax payment certificate, etc. Make an outline and list the big and small chapters in order. Bidding documents provide format attachments that can be indirectly reproduced for use in the past. For example, the format of negotiation quotation letter, authorized letter of legal representative, after-sales service commitment, etc. Preparatory Qualifications Certificate Documents: Company and Product Qualifications. Put the correct orientation in the document. Price is the key factor to win the bid. It should be decided according to the evaluation method advised in the tender documents or the weight share of the price in the case. It can also be divided into sub-items, multi-projects with different prices or suggested quotations under the total price. Pay attention to carefully checking whether mega-fine writing can be correctly combined, and check whether the number of mega-fine writing can be matched; on the contrary, the quotation of each sub-item should be checked partially, and then the final comprehensive quotation mega-fine writing can be matched and correct. The so-called mega-fine writing is the Arabic numerals and the Chinese characters of one, two, three, three, wan, wu, Lu, qu, qu, qu, jiu, jiu, picking up, bi, qu, qu, qu, qu, qu, qu, qu, qu, qu, qu, Ten thousand figures, these figures not only recognize but also write, because some units are in need of second quotation.
5. Skills Mark: Look at the requirements of technical parameters of tenders for the manufacture of local tenders for skills. Make technical violation tables. Typesetting: adjust font size, font size, format, stage, heading classification, check typographical errors, punctuation symbols, etc.
6. Examine the signature of the authorized person and legal person; do not sign the wrong central committee.
7. Encapsulation and delivery of tenders shall encapsulate tenders in accordance with the requirements of tenders, such as copies and original copies, and whether electronic U-disks or CD-ROMs can be supplied in demand.
8. Every page should be stamped with the company's stamp. Careful examination should be made so as not to lose it.
9. Binding: A. Manufacturing of original copies; after examining the correct copies, they can be copied into original copies, usually one copy; two original copies. The first page above the original cover is also necessary to be the home page of the original bidding documents. At the same time, each tender is sealed with a seal bag on the front cover. One copy is packed in a separate bag, the original is packed in another bag, then sealed, sealed, sealed, sealed, sealed, sealed on the seal.
The above content is shared by Dongying Bookstore Picture and Text Production Co., Ltd. To learn more about professional bidding company knowledge, welcome to pay attention to our website: http://www.biaoshufang.com Thank you for your support!